Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Pictures

I got rear-ended on Dec. 30th and had to ride the Metro Redline for almost a month.  A new project was born: No One is a Stranger for Long
 

 The best way to start the year is by going to experience art.
 
 
 
Finally bought a Nizo camera and shot a film with it.


My screeplay, "1st and 10" was read by actors and later won at the Broad Humor Film Festival.



 Paul Thomas Anderson at the Writers Guild Foundation. 

I got married on Halloween.  I'm very happy because I ate the groom.


 
 
Good year for me, bad year for many.
 

 

 

I began to experiment with a new kind of painting.  We'll see what becomes of it.
 
 
 



On Dec. 1st, I graduated from UCB Improv 101 by performing on stage.  It didn't suck.
And, almost forgot, I bought a house.

 I think she's going to be happy around all that grass and view.
Happy New Year!

No comments: