Monday, September 24, 2012

A milestone. Yeah, really.



It took many years and watching a lot of how to YouTube videos, but I've finally conquered PhotoShop.  And by that I mean I can do basic stuff without having a nervous breakdown.  It feels great. This handicap has been nagging at me for a long time because PhotoShop is the only thing that makes me feel stupid. 

It's just impossible for me to process how I'm able to work with other programs such as Final Cut Pro with ease and not get PhotoShop.

I wish I could run to the top of a mountain and scream I DID IT!!!  But this post will do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it my browser going nuts or the look of your website is totally different? A cheer for getting PS under your control. Liz

dizzydent said...

I changed it. Not sure if I like it but I can't change it back to I'm stuck.

Anonymous said...

I like the design. The only thing I'm unsure about is the blogs opening up like images. Just wondering if it works well on all most common browsers.