Monday, February 16, 2004

E-MAIL TO TRUCKEES

Dear Truckee Brothers,

Last Friday I had the great pleasure of seeing you perform at Lestat's. I was blown away by your talent, stage presence and great songs. I am a local independent award-winning filmmaker and screenwriter and I am currently in the post-production stages of my latest short film entitled "540 847 67…" a.k.a. The Chia Pet Project (Winner First Place Screenplay BestFest 2003 and recipient of film grant from Eastman Kodak). I have been looking for original music for my film, but I have not been able to find an artist with whom I feel artistic affinity. That is, until now. I write with the hope that you would be interested in and willing to write an original song for my film, or give me festival rights to one of your songs. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk about the project in detail. Below please find some information on the project and my film resume. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

tc

Soon thereafter, Peat M. Truckee writes me back. The Truckees are interested and want to meet. I can’t believe it. I e-mail my sister very excited. I am so excited I can’t eat lunch.

No comments: