Thursday, October 23, 2003

EMAIL TO CREW

Dear filmmakers:

Thank you for all your hard work this last weekend. Below are some details of what is going on for the next few days.

THURSDAY: Freddy and I to pick up equipment at Digital Pickles Studios.

FRIDAY: Laura will pick up some equipment at SDSU. If any of you can helpher, please let me know. Laura to pick up U-haul. She needs someone to drive her, so she can drivethe Uhaul back. Any takers? Freddy will pick up phone booth and curve tracks at Stu Segall after thescene at the Park.

CREW CALL FRIDAY:

Children's Park (Front Street and Island): 2:30 p.m. Show time: 4:00
OFFICE: 501 West Broadway, 9th Floor 6:00 p.m.

CREW CALL SATURDAY:
7:00 a.m. UNUN Boutique, 560 6th Avenue

IMPORTANT NOTE: For those of you who would like to carpool (I highly recommend it); we will meet at my house at 6:30 a.m.

I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING ON TIME ENOUGH. WE ARE SHOOTING ON LOCATION AND DAYLIGHT AND THE TIME WE HAVE TO GET THE SHOTS IS SET AND NON-NEGOTIABLE. IF YOU ARE LATE, WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU. SO PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU...DON'T BE LATE. I NEED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! DON'T MAKE ME CRY!!! THE PLAN IS TO PUT ALL THE GEAR, PROPS, COSTUMES, FOOD, ETC. IN THE UHAUL AND DRIVE IN A COUPLE OF CARS TO ALL THE LOCATIONS, ESPECIALLY ON SATURDAY.

Below is a "don't forget list"

Laura: Chia Pets
Freddy: Equipment and phone booth
Natalia: Can you please bring the Yashica camera and changing bag?
EVERYONE: Extension cords if you have any.

I think we are going to have a lot of fun shooting on location, but we must stay focused because the distractions will be many. Thank you for reading this message and I will see you soon.

No comments: